Sunday, September 17, 2006

A lighter note?

The tsunami was a serious event, where many people lost their lives, I don't mean to make light of it, but I have to tell a slightly strange story that happened in relation to it. For christmas (just before the tsunami) I was given a wasgij. A wasgij is a jigsaw puzzle except that the picture you make when you put the pieces together is a picture of what the people on the cover of the box can see (not an actual picture of the front of the box). So you don't know what the puzzle is of until after you have done it. I had started the jigsaw the day I got it, but when I got back to Australia after going to Indonesia, I completed the puzzle I had been given. It was a picture of a tsunami....

It was all a little odd.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

Oh dear - I do kind of have to have a little chuckle at that

11:38 am  
Blogger Blackjack said...

good gravy is that ever bad taste.
i wonder if this means I can unleash my 9-11 jokes now?

3:37 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

I didn't make it happen, it just happened. That's the way it was. I did the puzzle, and oops, it was a tsunami...

4:08 pm  
Blogger Jade said...

wow, how bizarre!

3:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home